Featuring book reviews primarily in the sci-fi/fantasy, YA, and contemporary fiction genres.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 08/05/12

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews


BOUGHT

Divergent by Veronica Roth - (from Amazon)
How did I not have this one already?? Honestly.

Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez - (from Amazon)
This is such a beautifully written book, I can't wait to reread it! One of those books I've been meaning to buy for years. 

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake - (from Amazon on Kindle)
I've been seeing this one everywhere, and at $2.99 how could I say no? Unfortunately it looks like that was a short sale, as the Kindle price is back up to $9.99 already.

Hourglass by Myra Mcentire - (from Amazon on Kindle)
I got this one because I keep seeing great reviews about it, too. Still going on Amazon for $1.39!!

WON

Downburst by Katie Robison (on Kindle)
Won this from Amanda's Writings! I'm so excited to read this one... it sounds really great!

And yeah.... forgot to take a picture of the two non-digital books before I shipped them off with the boyfriend to take back to our apartment at school. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment