Featuring book reviews primarily in the sci-fi/fantasy, YA, and contemporary fiction genres.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 08/12/12

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews


BOUGHT 

Withering Tights by Louise Rennison - (from Overflowing Bookshelf)
Alright, so Danielle over at Overflowing Bookshelf is giving away a bunch of extra books that she has, and all I had to do was pay for the shipping! So I kinda bought these, but kinda not... haha. Check out her list and see if you spot anything good! I was so sad that the Georgia Nicholson books ended, but this new series is just as hilarious.

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher - (from Overflowing Bookshelf)
Same as above! I haven't read this one yet, so I'm super excited to check it out!

Angelfall by Susan Ee - (from Amazon on Kindle)
I was REALLY trying to hold out on buying this until it came out in paperback, but obviously that didn't work out. I have heard nothing but fabulous things about this book, and the Kindle version is only $2.99.

WON

Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft by Jody Gehrman (on Kindle)
Won an ecopy of this book from Book Haven!

Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski




So that's it for this week! I have really been slacking on reviews lately, since I have been pretty busy finishing up my summer job/getting ready to move back to my apartment at college (tomorrow! eek need to finish packing!)/spending my last bit of time with the fam. But I have a whole week off from work and school this week, so plenty of time for reading. Super exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment