Featuring book reviews primarily in the sci-fi/fantasy, YA, and contemporary fiction genres.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stacking the Shelves 08/19/12

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews

WON

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
I was sooo excited to get this from Tea for Three: Book Review!! I can't wait to read this one.

The Blood Keeper (ARC) by Tessa Gratton
Won this from Random Buzzers! If you like YA and haven't joined this website yet, you should definitely check it out. It's totally worth it.




I somehow restrained myself from buying any books this week! Haha. Classes and my campus job start up tomorrow (boooooooo!) so I am back to being a poor college student. Ah well, at least I will have a degree in May!

1 comment:

  1. Just finished Something Strange and Deadly. It was pretty awesome! I didn't know what to expect out of it, but I can definitely say I enjoyed it. I hope you do too! :)

    ReplyDelete